Friday, September 10, 2010

Deb's Visit

On Saturday 9/4, Deb Aebersold came to visit.

It has been 1 year since I left Columbus, Oh...
and my good friend.

We went shopping, sightseeing and eating...
sometimes way too much.

I was so sad when she left that Thursday.
But I have wonderful memories and pictures!


The day she arrived, we took the world's longest
tram up the Sandia Mountains.


It was a 15 minute ride up and back.


And a long way down. Whew!


The next day Steve drove us to Santa Fe.

Copper wind chimes.

Local artwork

The following day we went to Old Town in Albuquerque.
Deb parallel parked the van on the first try!!!

It was a little windy that day.


Deb was trying to not touch the cactus.


The alter in the church in Old Town.


Shopping in Old Town.


Local venders with their homemade jewelry
spread out on blankets.


The day before she left, we took pictures of each
other in a local store, Jackalopes.




And Deb took me to a doctor's appointment where
I got botox injections in 2 parts of my left arm.


It hurts like hell but loosens the finger muscles
a little so my fingernails don't dig into my palms.
I had them in my right arm two weeks ago.
And now several weeks of therapy.
And then do it all over again in probably 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment